BFA Reception and Link to Buy the Book!







 The is the grand reveal of my BFA piece. The reception was this past friday, May 2, and it went really well. There were a lot of people who were very interested in looking through my book.  It was great. I'll post some internal shots later but for now enjoy the display.

Instead of having the normal book on a pedestal with framed pieces around it. I decided to layer my sketches and paintings in a vitrine to make it a little more dynamic and interactive.





If you are interested in buying a copy of my book please email me at ericabottger@gmail.com. Or click the link below to buy a copy.

The signed copy has endpages added in and a signature.
The unsigned is sent as a fresh baby from the book factory.



Which type of book



Best wishes,
Erica